1 cup cooked quinoa
1kg (roughly ¼) pumpkin
Moroccan spice blend
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
Big handful kale chopped (½ bunch ish)
1 red onion finely diced
5 cloves garlic crushed
1 bunch parsley chopped.
Juice of 1-2 lemons
30g slivered almonds
1. Pre-heat oven to 200degrees.
2. Chop pumpkin into cubes, and zucchini into large chunks. Drizzle or spray with olive oil, add Moroccan spice blend, toss to coat.
3. Place pumpkin into the oven to bake. When pumpkin is half cooked add zucchini and whole cherry tomatoes, continue to bake.
4. Cook onion and garlic in a frypan over medium heat until softened.
5. Add chickpea and cook until heated through, add kale and cook until wilted (add a splash of water to the pan if necessary).
6. Combine quinoa, chickpea kale mix, roasted vegetables, parsley, and lemon juice into a large bowl and stir to combine.
7. *Optional* Place almonds in a dry frypan over medium heat and fry until lightly golden before adding to salad.
*optional* add dried cranberries
𝗖𝗮𝗹𝘀:386 𝗣:17.9 𝗖:65 𝗙:7.3