½ head cauliflower par-boiled
1 brown onion finley diced
4 cloves garlic minced
1 tbs yellow curry powder
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tbs garamasala
1 tsp ginger
2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp turmeric powder
X2 can chickpeas rinsed
400ml (1tin) light coconut milk
400g (1 tin) diced tomatoes
1. Chop cauliflower into small chunks, boil a pot of water, and place cauliflower in for roughly 10 minutes until half cooked.
2. Drain cauliflower and set aside.
3. Saute onion and garlic on medium heat until softened.
4. Reduce heat to low, add spices, cook until fragrant.
5. Add chickpea, coconut milk, tomatoes, and cauliflower and mix to combine.
6. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer for 20-30 mins until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
7. Serve with rice, top with coriander and lemon juice.