3 cups shredded coconut
2tbs liquid sweetener of choice (I used raw honey)
1/2 cup coconut milk
3tbs melted coconut oil
1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
180g 70% dark chocolate
1. Pulse coconut in a food processor until fine.
2. Add remaining ingredients except the cranberries and blend until well combined.
3. Stir through cranberries.
4. Line a small tray with baking paper and firmly press in mixture.
5. Place in freezer to set.
6. Once set, remove from freezer and allow to soften slightly before chopping into bars.
7. Melt dark choc in microwave at 30 sec intervals.
8. Dip bars into melted chocolate and place back into the freezer to set.